Wednesday 18 February 2009

Recommended

Out of the many mail order shops and internet sites that I have ordered from over the last few years there are two firms that I can highly recommend.
The first being Bush Wear who are very professional and organised. If I have placed an order via phone or internet an email will be sent confirming the purchase followed by another email detailing that the product has been sent.
The other company is John Norris who are always reliable.
This blog was activated by an attempted order to another company who advertise in the shooting press on a regular occurrence. I made the order by phone, waited a week for it to arrive but with no joy. Made the call and was told that there was no evidence of the order plus that the goods were no longer in stock...not impressed! The company starts with an S...you can work out the rest.

2 comments:

Daz said...

I will bear that in mind, I ordered from outdoorsman a couple of weeks ago and it took them a while to get the items to me. I called to find out where my items were having payed for them, and they struggled to find who i was!"

JWL said...

Some of these outlets will only order in your goods once they have a confirmed order. It is a little frustrating to say the least.