Wednesday 9 July 2008

Stalkers UK

I would like to recommend the following internet site www.stalkersuk.com if you require any items on the stalking front. (that's of course if Roger does not have access to said item) According to the home page blurb they only stock relevant items and none of the silly gadgets that sucker you in. Have placed an order with them which was posted that day and arrived within 48hrs without any hitches. Makes a change to some other internet sites that seem to take your order without the item instock therefore having to wait for that provider to get the item in stock themselves.
I was impressed with the trophy presentation items listed that has eased the concern about preparing my first roe buck trophy.
I now have a decent size boiling pot and gas cooker (camping sort) that will allow me to attempt my first roe buck head...will post pics when available.

No comments: